Crimson Starlight

Welcome to the Edge of the Internet. Everything you wanted to know about anything, could be found here.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 am

Is that all of them then. Nobody else is going to step up? Alright then. I'll reveal more tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crimsonstarlight.forumotion.net
Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 am

The Hades Project.

Your characters will start out as normal people. I had intended for twelve writers, but I suppose 4 will have to do.

The story will have one main meeting point that has to happen. The characters can be strangers. related, enemies, friends, whatever.

Your characters will be as detailed, or as ambiguous as you want them to be! There will be a villain, perhaps two to come out of them. I think I'll create them as we go. I'll make a few more characters other then my own.

So Make your characters now....how ever you want. Keep in mind to leave room for development, you'll need it :-) I'll let you go first. You know, cause I'm nice and all.
Back to top Go down
VampLuvr

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:20 pm

I know I am late but I would love to be part of this.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 am

Well then, begin!

I'm waiting :-)
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:51 am

Name: Robert Black

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Skin tone: Pale

Physical build: He looks weak, almost sick. But he is actually pretty healthy.

Height: 6 feet even

Weight: 238 pounds

Strength Level: He doesn't know.

Fighting style: Has played various fighting video games and sometimes watches the Highlander on TV.

Powers: None

Weapons: Likes sharp objects, mostly but anything will do.

Intelligence Level: Acts like he knows less then he actually does. Fairly high.

Weaknesses: Putting things off, Math, Mechanical workings, Women, Obvious mistakes.

Personality: Mr. Robert Black "Bob" to what little friends he has, Is a recluse mostly, but not so much to the point where he can't function in the real world. He is some what of a perfectionist, but not a clean freak by any means. He is good at what he does, he works at a restaurant in a dead end job. But he does this for a big reason, you see. Bob is actually sociopathic, he cares nothing for people, but he acts like he does and it gets him by. He's never really seen life as anything more then just something to get through. His life is filled with the characters of comics and movies. But it's not the heroes that Bob had admired in his youth and now. No. It was always the villains he admired the most. As he could see that actually, most of the time they had really good reasons for doing what they did.

Movies are the one thing Bob really gets excited for, and this night...will be like any other, when he goes to the last showing of a popular movie to avoid all those people that do nothing but seem to make him angry over the little things they do to make him aggravated.

His personality is cold, calculating and self centered. The only friends he might have, are ones he might be able to use for something further his own causes, when he might have them.
Back to top Go down
VampLuvr

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Alright here goes nothing....

This guy has only two months till he turns thirty years old. He for the most part feels like a failure because his life has not taken the path he set out to take. Instead of being a big hot shot lawyer like everyone else in his family he decided to take another route. He has a loving wife and two beautiful children. He is a happy guy most of the time, but with the big 30 coming up he has taken lots of time to reflect on his life. He has a dead end job working at the local convenient store, which brings in an okay amount of cash considering he is the Manager of the store. His wife is a teacher of elementary children. His son is 9 and his daughter is 13. He would do anything for his family and always goes out of his way to help others. Eric is a real stand up guy.

Stats:

Name: Eric Snopen

Height: 6'1

Weight: 220 lbs

Strength Level: He can Bench 75lbs no problem

Running speed: Approximately 6 Miles an hour

Fighting Style: Run Away!

Weapons: Small pistol in the back of the closet just in case

Intelligence Level: Above Average

Weaknesses: Likes chick flicks but will not admit this to anyone

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am

OK.

Here we go.

Name: Jared G.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 165

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Skin: Tanned White

Physical Build: Tough, strong and muscled.

Strength Level: Exercises regularly.

Fighting Style: Defensive

Intelligence Level: High

Weaknesses: Tight Spots

Personality Type: Jared is an outdoorsy type. He hates staying inside too long, but at the same time is some what a movie buff, he enjoys sports of all kinds and general challenge of living outside. He likes to test the limits of everything he can. He hates the feeling of being confined to anything too long, and the feeling of being trapped is the worst one that he can imagine. Because of this he stays on the move all the time, finding it hard to stay connected to one person or thing for any length of time has made his life difficult, jobs, girlfriends, and friends all suffer because of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?   

Back to top Go down

Hades Project Introduction/Character Creation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1