Crimson Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Starlight

Welcome to the Edge of the Internet. Everything you wanted to know about anything, could be found here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Theron

Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Destructive Impulse

Origin: Created by Draconian Barbarians

Functions: This Massive weapon has the power to send the holder on a deadly rampage on a moments notice and makes the user almost unstoppable.

Form: Massive Broadsword, most people would have trouble using it.

Guardian: What ever monster is holding it at the time.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 am

Corpse Axe

Origin: Created by a Necromancer long ago.

Functions: This axe was created for the leader of an undead army. It can control any undead creature of any caliber to the Holder's will. Although it looks Fragile, it is indestructible.

Form: An axe composed of dead human remains in a permanent decayed state

Guardian: Wraiths, Hundreds of them.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 am

Dimension's Shadow

Origin: The Outer Rings of Reality

Functions: This weapon is useful only against astral beings and horrors, it can strike them when others cannot. It will not harm any material thing. It is also very effective against Ghosts and demons as well.

Form: A black crystal spear.

Guardian: None.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 am

Deathward.

Origin: Created by a Medic.

Function: This blade can harm no living Tissue. You could stick it in a wound and it would heal the wound. You could impale your self with this sword and jump off of a cliff and not die, it doesn't save you from the shock of the experience or the landing, but you wont die.

Form: It looks like a Long Dagger.

Guardian: None
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 am

Desert wind

Origin: Created by an insane guy in the desert.

Functions: This weapon Evaporates all water on contact, and it can raise the temperature to extreme conditions, but not lower them, and it can summon a sandstorm demon.

Form: A Diamond Staff filled with red sand

Location: Only the chosen ones can find it, or the insane ones.

Guardian: The Desert does a fine job.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 am

Tsumami

Origin: Created by the long gone God of the sea.

Functions: It creates Tidal waves from nowhere and allows the user to control all water as long as they are holding it. And the water can tell them information they need to know if they ask it. It can also summon the sea monster known as Xyphron, this is a water beast that destroy a whole armada of war ships with out being harmed.

Form: It is a trident of everlasting ice.

Guardian: Xyphron and the sea.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:06 am

Double Star.

Origin: Created by a clan of ninja

Functions: The reflect the image of any opponent and create an exact double that fights with the holder of the stars, the clone is just as powerful as the original, and blows up once the holder of the star is safely escaped.

Form: Shuriken(Throwing star with a mirrored surface)

Guardian: Unknown Clan of Ninja
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 am

Rebellion.

Origin: Created by a Leader of the Revolution.

Functions: It inspires others to fight for your cause, easily doesn't matter if its right or wrong though. But it stops working once you obtain your goal and becomes a normal sword.

Form: Arabian Scimitar, no markings to show its special

Guardian: Unknown/None
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:09 am

The Beast

Origin: Created by a sect of Chaos leaders.

Functions: This unleashes the beast in the holder, every bit of anger and hate that is inside of them this weapon unleashes. Also It has the same effect on the followers of the holder of the weapon, turning them into an emotionless killing machine. It effects the undead too, anybody who can see the weapon slowly goes insane, nothing can reverse it until three days have past by.

Form: A halberd that constantly drips blood

Guardian: none, doesn't need one.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 am

Syphon

Origin: Created by a smith who wanted magic gone.

Functions: This weapon kills all magic near it, and it can drain powers and abilities from users, This weapon is extremely deadly to anything that is sustained by magical forces, and undead too, it takes their energy as well.

Form: A black crystal Wristblades about 10 inches long

Guardian: Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 am

Staff of the Spider

Origin: Created by the Spider Baron

Functions: This staff is black and it drips poison from its fangs on both ends constantly, this is lethal to most living things. Also it can bind any attacker or victim with a thread that is like diamond, for as long as the holder wishes.

Form: Staff with Retractable fangs on both ends.

Guardian: Most likely a giant spider of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 am

Ninja's Bane.

Origin: Created by somebody who didn't like Ninja

Functions: This Dispels the darkness and the ability of a surprise attack is next to nothing. Any ninja tricks will fail as it gives them really bad luck and they fail at almost everything they do. The Blade is unable to be touched by any ninja of any kind.

Form: Naginata

Guardian: None
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:16 am

Soul Holder

Origins: Created in the fires of Hell by some nameless demon..

Function: This blade is a life drinker, It destroys life and positive energy. It steals souls and life, The wound it inflicts allows the holder of the blade to track the intended victim forever. If the Holder gets rid of the sword on his own free will, the blade will destroy its former holder. The blade calls to the ones it desires to hold it.

Form: A twisted version of a Katana.

Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 am

God of the Elements

Origin: This powerful weapon was created In parts by four gods to give it complete control over the elements.

Functions: Basically turns the holder into a god and allows them to control any element at any given time. The staff is made out of Diamond, It constantly has Fire and Electric currents flowing around it. It can make water out of nothing when needed. This weapon is harmless to one who is chosen to use it. It can not be destroyed.

Form: A staff made out of diamond.

Guardian: Elementals
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 am

Nightblade

Origin: Created by Abyss demons to kill the light

Function: This dagger makes light and positive energies fade away, being part of the abyss itself it likes to destroy everything it can. It also is a Souleater, it eats souls when it causes damage. The blade, if destroyed just comes back in existence in a random location, but never an Isolated one.

Form: A Black Dagger, nothing special about it other than that.

Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 am

Noble Spear Of Greatness.

Origin: Created by the Blood of a King, Forged into steel with magic.

Function: This weapon inspires the hero in anybody. Also it can offer advice to the chosen leader of any organization to lead correctly. It can make the most aggressive of enemy's consider the thought of peace terms. It can allow the holder to see the future up to a year in advance. The weapon makes wounds that are deadly to the evil ones, it will not harm one with a good soul.

Form: A very ornate and powerful spear with a large blade.

Guardian: King Glemior's Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 am

Name: Sleepeater

Origin: Created by forgotten methods.

Function: Made to torment people it seems. This weapon makes everybody it is near and its holder unable to sleep, no matter how tired they are. To the holder, the more tired they become the stronger they become, The weapon offers no protection from the effects of lack of sleep at all.

Form: A mid sized axe.

Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 am

Shadowcatchers

Origin: Created by an order of light worshiping monks

Function: This weapon captures shadows, leaving no hiding place for any dark dwelling assassin. Also the holder is immune to any shadow attacks or undead powers. This weapon constantly wards off any darkness spells and blindness, it allows the blind to see as long as they hold the weapon.

Form: A pair of sais

Guardian: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 am

Golden sword of Incredible Luck.

Origin: This was created by a Mage who liked to gamble.

Functions: This "Weapon" was created by a great gambler. He was that great because nobody suspected at a luck increasing device would ever be a weapon. When the mage played his last bet of his life he transferred his soul into the weapon. The Mage who created this weapon never lost a bet. He made sure that his record would never beaten. When anybody else uses this sword in this fashion, the luck will usually fail when they need it the most, or make horrible bad luck upon the holder. People use this at their own risk. Also this weapon helps the user escape harm by leading them to escape routes.

Form: A Short Sword made out of pure gold

Guardian: None.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 am

Mourningstar

Origin: Created by accident by necromancers.

Function: This Weapon was meant to attract the undead and help who ever holds it create an army, However the spell was messed up and now when ever this weapon was unleashed it caused great despair in anybody who could ever see it, Including the holder, It was deemed a failure and hidden away

Form: A mace

Guardian: It Guards itself.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 am

The Reaper's Scythe

Origin: Created By the Grim Reaper

Function: A very poor battle weapon, it does, however give the holder some good advantages. First it tells you how long Anybody has left to live, even you. Second it keeps the undead away. Third it allows Teleportation and Invisibility. Fourth if it must be used as a weapon, it is unbreakable and it is very fatal, the smallest cuts are fatal, but be warned if you are not death, you are not immune to these effects it will kill you just like anybody else.

Form: A Great black Scythe.

Guardian: Death itself.
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 am

The Great Red Blade of War.

Origin: Created by War.

Function: This blade is very heavy and requires a great strength to use. If one can use it it offers these advantages. First no armor can stop its attack, it will break through any defense. Second, It allows the holder to become a soldier worth a thousand, everything becomes enhanced and you become almost untouchable. Third, Surprise attacks against you will never work, Any strategy you come up with has a greater chance to work. Fourth, The blade will cause you and all your men to become bloodthirsty warriors who know no mercy in battle, this effect leaves once you Win the battle, or die and people who betray your army turn to ashes.

Form: A Great Sword, very big and heavy..and Blood red.

Guardian: The Horseman of War
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 am

The Staff of Famine.

Origin: Created by the Horseman of Famine.

Function: This staff is a very powerful weapon that looks nothing like what it is. It offers these advantages. It cuts off and drains any and all sources of energy in a 50 foot radius, this means no technology or magic will work near this. Second It can control the weather to be violent, or to extremes to destroy food sources of people or armies. Third, Summon Voracious Insects to devour crops of any target. Fourth It can make water evaporate anywhere it may be located. The user and anybody near the user is always hungry and always tired and worn out.

Form: A simple staff.

Guardian: The Horseman of Famine
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:28 am

The Crossbow of Pestilance.

Origin: Created by The Horseman of Pestilence

Function: This Bow is deadly. It has unlimited arrows and each one is coated with some kind of random poison or illness and all they need to do to work is barely graze the target. The advantages it offers besides that are this. First The crossbow makes even the worst archer a decent shot, the best ones almost never miss. Second You can control all forms of bugs, Great and Small to attack a target. Third, Poisons wont work on you immunity is absolute. Forth in a battle situation it will make the enemy army feel sick with a sickness that doesn't exist. Prolonged used of this weapon is dangerous though because you can develop a completely new illness that more often than not turns out to be deadly, and very contagious.

Form: A Green Crossbow.

Guardian: The Horseman of Pestilence
Back to top Go down
Theron

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 am

HellFrost

Origin: Created for the sociopathic King Lom

Function: This weapon is one of the strongest will crushers in history of any realm. It makes people believe they are worthless and nothing. Makes them easy to control. Also the weapon itself can shoot flames and bitter cold ice beams at any target. The weapon is enhanced by the holder's will to have power, the stronger it is. The more lasting the mental effects of the blade. The Ice and Flames are of Demonic nature so those normally immune to it, are not immune to this.

Form: A Twisted black broadsword.

Guardian: The Cursed Ones and the Gibbering Forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.   Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Weapons of the Multiverse.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next