Crimson Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Starlight

Welcome to the Edge of the Internet. Everything you wanted to know about anything, could be found here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok, so I'm slow.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mokksha

Mokksha

Ok, so I'm slow. Empty
PostSubject: Ok, so I'm slow.   Ok, so I'm slow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:41 am

Hi all ya'll,

This post is to explain why you see me occasionally post things and then vanish and why I seem to run off at the mouth when I do. Some say it is because I have no social skills, being born an only child, others say I am just that annoying in person, still others think it is part of my plot to take over the world through the power of small women who can annoy larger people at will!

Oh, just so you don't get confused, this is Pammie the mun here, also known as Pam or Pamela, and as Mokksha, Mokkie, or Mokk and the other roleplaying characters I created for tabletop gaming, the old Red Dragon Inn back on AOHell...and new latter incarnation of the RDI. Anyhow, I met Bob in RDI, the second time I was there, on the net, not back on Aol when Mokkie belonged to Artsblood cause now she's married to Fen Stridar and isn't really the same character, except when she is.

So you can see that I start and stop stuff over a long period of time, even with characters I've already created and played with before. I've been gaming since 1982 table top style, started online since the mid 1990's when I was on aol, I took a ten year or so break from online gaming to get a grown up life and job and husband and start writing to get published. One poem so far, go me!!! Now that life is more settled, I am back to playing and writing online when I can, but given the fact that I usually get steamrollered by stuff in real life, I will probably be sporadic here at best.

Hugs all around,
Pammie
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Ok, so I'm slow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I'm slow.   Ok, so I'm slow. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:45 am

Believe me, you are not the only one who is slow. Ive been sick the past week and have written nothing down, at all. Its annoying but its been calling my name lately. So I gotta answer!

:-) Ain't nothing wrong with being slow sometimes
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstarlight.forumotion.net
CM

CM

Ok, so I'm slow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I'm slow.   Ok, so I'm slow. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 am

Amen to that! ... all the above. Welcome to the Slow Poke Club! bounce Laughing cheers

.... not to be confused with the Old Farts Club. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok, so I'm slow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I'm slow.   Ok, so I'm slow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, so I'm slow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Starlight :: Original Blood :: Introductions!-
Jump to: