Crimson Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Starlight

Welcome to the Edge of the Internet. Everything you wanted to know about anything, could be found here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amazing Heroes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Amazing Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Heroes   Amazing Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 am

If your character is good, put em here.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstarlight.forumotion.net
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Amazing Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Devil   Amazing Heroes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 am

Guardian Devil, now here is an odd character you may never have heard of. Yeah, there are a few of them out there roaming the streets at night defeating the forces of me. It is, as I said, annoying. But I deal with it the best way I know how. I fight back twice as hard. Well I make it interesting of course. The Guardian Devil is the one who you may have seen do his thing from a distance. He is responsible for over half of the random explosions in the west end. He often is the first line of defense against nameless horrors that lurk in the dark. He has saved countless lives and nobody even knows why, not even me.

All I know about this guy is he is tough as they come when it comes to combative situations. He easily dispatches most evil henchmen I can throw at him with ease, and spectral enemies seem to be no problem for him either. And believe me, I have tried.

The Guardian Devil is another one of Rhydin's unsung heroes, even if he does destroy buildings, he does so to prevent something much worse from coming out of the astral woodwork.

Guardian Devil's Stats.

Name: Unknown.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 140 pounds.

Strength Level: Class 4, Four tons with ease.

Running speed: 75 miles per hour for two hours at a time.

Fighting Style: Karate, Judo, Hapkido, Necro-fist.

Powers: Kinetic Energy Manipulation, Astral Sight, See the Invisible, Teleportation up to six miles in any direction, as many times as he wants, at anytime. Intangibility.

Weapons: Telekinetic Cape, Defensive weapon only, used to glide on rare occasions and obscure vision and hide others from threats.

Intelligence level: Vast Knowledge of the use of magics and artifacts, otherwise pretty eccentric over all, deadly serious when in battle, other wise you would never know what he could really do.

Weaknesses: Anti Magic Fields, Puzzles.

Team Membership: None.

Sidekicks: None

Personality Type: Typically a fun loving goof off. He acts like he has lots of money and not a care in the world, and most of the time completely random. Typically he is annoying to the other more serious minded people he meets.

In battle, he is cold and just as hard as his enemies are, and shows no mercy what so ever. He is more then willing to take a life for the greater good of the population. It is speculated that he suffers from multiple personalities due to the drastic change that over comes him almost instantly.

Amazing Heroes Guy1
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Amazing Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Heroes   Amazing Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Ice, Cold and the Winter. Things usually not considered very heroic, or brave because all it does is sit there and make things miserable. Especially for me. Welcome to a part of my life that reminds me it exists every time some unexplained frost shows up, or an entire cell of bad guys finds themselves frozen solid, this is the work of Liquidfreeze.

Now, some heroes get their powers by accidentally jumping into a vat of toxic waste they never knew was there. Not this guy. Nope. His power comes from his own mind. No, he isn't psychic. He built his powers from very advanced cryogenic technology. Regular genius he seems to be but his motivation remains unknown, but I am sure it is something mundane like his parents got killed by a rogue snowflake or something.

The obsession with ice and the cold otherwise has no sane origins that I can come up with.

Liquidfreeze's Stats

Name: Unknown.

Height: 6'2(With suit)

Weight: 240 pounds(With Suit)

Strength Level: Class 25

Running Speed: Average Human

Flight Speed: 600 MPH

Fighting Style: None, relies on armor.

Powers: None.

Weapons: Absolute Zero Armor Suit Provides massive advantages such as.

Infrared Vision.
Ultra Low Temperature Eye Beams.
Flight.
Moderate Invulnerability
Super Strength
Weakness Assessment
Strategic Options
Cryogenic Hand Cannons
Immunity to Extreme Conditions.
Air Supply
Camouflage/Stealth in almost any Environment.
Sense Enhancement
Ice Weapon Formation
Collision Detection System
Protection from Electromagnetic Pulses and Radiation
Liquid Freeze Pulse Attack.
Limited Cryokinesis.

Intelligence level: Very aggressive. This guy will seek out and destroy any thing he considers bad, but is very forgiving and often hands out second chances to people who sincerely ask for them. Is a genius, and knows enough not to constantly speak in tech language and isolate others.

Weaknesses: Magical and psychic attacks wreak havoc on the armor, both attacks can be detected, but with little advance warning. Extreme Heat over long periods of time can decay armor function. Armor can only be active on main power source for up to five hours at a time before recharge is needed. Too nice

Team Membership: None.

Sidekicks: Cold snap.

Personality Type: Always willing to lend a hand to a cause if he is needed. Extremely Secretive of his Identity and his secret science that made his armor, like every genius inventor, they are scared their inventions will fall into the wrong hands. Despite his Icy exterior he is generally nice to most people, even the bad guy. Often denounces the direct and crude approach, preferring to always do things the most impressive way as possible, and complicated usually.

Amazing Heroes Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazing Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Heroes   Amazing Heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Starlight :: Original Blood :: The Realm of Rhydin-
Jump to: