Crimson Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Starlight

Welcome to the Edge of the Internet. Everything you wanted to know about anything, could be found here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. Empty
PostSubject: Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.   Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 am

SciFi Channel Sunday schedule circa 1998

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Dark Shadows - Count Darcy cries about a dead pigeon.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM The Incredible Hulk - Bruce Banner fights a racist sheriff.
11:00 AM - NOON Automan - Automan goes on a date with an air hockey table.
NOON - 1:00 PM Earth 2 - The survivors find a pickle in the desert, but it's evil.
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Star Trek The Motion Picture - Kirk and Spock fight the Voyager probe.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Forever Knight - A vampire pharaoh pleads not guilty to racketeering.
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Sightings - An excitable white guy sees a UFO shaped like a helicopter.
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The gang watches Planet of the Hate Hutch.
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Highlander - There can only be one....after another..and another..
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM The Prisoner - Number Six thinks he escaped, but it's part of a charity pageant for an ailing evil balloon.

SciFi Channel Sunday schedule circa 2009

9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Ghost Hunters - The team drops a camera when they hear a sound.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Ghost Hunters - Kip's Infrared finds a cold spot on a wall.
11:00 AM - NOON Scare Tactics - Paid actors react to a man with a chainsaw at a restaurant.
NOON - 1:50 PM Extreme Championship Wrestling - Guys hugging on the floor.
1:50 PM - 3:00 PM Rage of the Python - A giant python escapes in a Manhattan high rise.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Dragon Blast - Survivors of a dragon apocalypse struggle to retake earth..
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Python Fighter - Dean Cain must battle in the post python-apocalypse.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Terror Turtle - Scientists mate a turtle with a dragon and release a trained giant python to hunt it down. Bruce Boxleitner must stop them both.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstarlight.forumotion.net
BeautifulTragedy

BeautifulTragedy

PostSubject: Re: Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.   Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 am

No no no...It's not SciFi anymore it's "SyFy" and yes it does suck now. I really don't watch that channel anymore. Not unless they're showing marathons of shows I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chaotic_sadist
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.   Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 am

I dont have Cable or anything. So I wouldn't know. I just remember that channel used to be something good..now its all cheap movies that have no other choice then to be "original" SyFy now? Wtf? Really? Sigh...they seriously committed suicide I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mokksha

Mokksha

PostSubject: Really Scary Name Change   Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 am

According to my darling husband, the font of trivia and esoterica that he is, the current spelling of the Sci Fi channel's latest version of its name, Syfy translates as syphilis in polish or at least the slang term equivalent therein. Isn't karma great?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.   Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:56 am

Sometimes it is...sometimes not. To me. Usually not. But that is pretty funny lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.   Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sci Fi Channel, You kinda suck.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Starlight :: Original Blood :: General Stuff.-
Jump to: